Monday 7 November 2011

October Book of You

For those of you who have not yet gotten your hands on a Book of You Kit this month .... hurry, hurry, hurry!!  lol

I had a lot of fun putting this one together with my absolute fave CHA release, Bo Bunny's Et Cetera range.  I absolutely love it!!

The Theme for this month is:


Not such an easy task, I soon discovered!
The things that define us are an accumulation of experiences, how we have dealt with these experiences, the people that have shaped us and why we do the things we do.  Not just what we like and don’t like, but why?  How do you put into words what is at your very core?

I think you just have to start writing and hope that, somewhere in between the lines, lies what it is that makes you tick.  That is what I did anyway... and this is by no means exhaustive.  I think you just have to start somewhere and break it up into smaller tasks.  What defines you could be a ‘Book of You’ all of it’s own... maybe a mini album?
 {Defining Me}


For my second layout, I thought about the things that play a role in shaping who we are.  For me, the biggest indication of a person’s nature has to be the types of people they choose to have around them.  How many times have we heard the saying “You can tell a person by the company they keep”, or words to that effect?  Our friends (unlike family..lol) are around us because we have chosen them.  For whatever reason, we have gravitated toward them.  This page then, had to be about my bestie, whom I would like to think speaks volumes as to my character, and I love her to death!  :)

{In Good Company}


I hope you have enjoyed this month’s installment.  Full tutorials on both pages are available to Kit subscribers in the BOY Kit Group at The Boxx.   I’d love to see your pages, so please feel free to upload them to the BOY Group thread, regardless of whether you have followed these instructions or not.  :)

Cheers until next month.

Jules
x

No comments: