Tuesday 29 November 2011

November Uplift

Hi Peeps,

BB here.......:)

I had the great pleasure of the uplift challenge this month and I picked not ONE but TWO layouts by the incredibly talented HEATHER JACOB
I have been awe inspired by her work ever since she joined the BOXX just recently and I just love the clean lines and small details in her layouts - oh well I really just love them all to be honest.

Here are the 2 layouts of Heather's that are my absolute favourites -



So........Since christmas is upon us I chose to go with the festive theme.

The following products that I have used can all be purchased at the BOXX shop

- LILYBEE Designs Christmas range
- MANOR HOUSE Creations incredibly gorgeous flowers
- KAISER Sparklets and
- AMERICAN CRAFT Thickers

And here are my uplifts -



For close ups you can visit my blog

Last but not least I did a few simple cards out of some of my leftovers -


I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and may your mojo follow you all to 2012
Be merry but stay safe

BBxx

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

LOVE your lifts BB.. and the cards are gorgeous.... sweet.. woot woot... and YAY.