Wednesday 23 November 2011

November Book of You Kit

Hello Lovely Ladies! 

The Next Book of You installment is all about....

The kits are out and, for those of you who have them and are keen to get busy, the instructions are now available to all kit subscribers in the Book of You Kit Group at The Boxx.  A lovely blend of 7Gypsies Off the Wall, Basic Grey Out of Print and Bo Bunny Forever Fall papers, not to mention the AWESOME Prima resist canvas shapes.  The 7Gypsies Rubbings, Pyramid Brads and Carolee Creations alpha stickers finish this kit off just nicely.

I tried to look past the obvious things that would be common to all of us and really thought about the things that keep me going when everything around me seems to be falling apart.  The things that make me realise that my problems are only fleeting and that there are so many more important things to focus on.

I believe wholeheartedly in the power of laughter.  I laugh a lot... at almost anything!    I think my children have inherited the giggles from me and their joy is most definitely music to my ears and one of the things that I could never live without.

Music of Laughter


Layout two is totally predictable, yet unavoidably true.  It is all about the one person that I couldn’t do without.  My best friend, my sounding board, my comforter.... my guy.

Mine


There we have it!  I hope you have enjoyed this months’ BOY projects and, as usual, I’d LOVE to see what you make from it, so don’t forget to upload into the Group thread.

I am totally in love with the December kit and can’t wait to start playing with it!!

Cheers for now,

Jules
x

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Uuummmmm! AMAZING!

Michelle Logan said...

Love your work as always Julie ... scrumptious!!!! M