Wednesday 21 March 2012

Whats Hot??

Ok,  I have been cruising the web and I have noticed the "it" thing right now is using geometrical shapes! They are everywhere and can take on a retro look or can be simple and clean. Just take a look at the latest Crafters Workshop stencils that are so popular, everything from the humble triangle and hearts to chevron and herringbone looks. I have even noticed it all coming back into home decor and wall papers!!!!

So as a tribute to the new "IT", I have come up with my own geometric page using the Crafters Workshop stencil as a starting point.



Out for publication
So Sorry 
will be Back soon! 




Then I added my own "Chevrons" using strips of paper cut into V's. To get them even just fold your strip of paper in half and cut on a diagonal.  To add interest throw on some "confetti" (more geometric shapes in miniature) and the job is done!


The chipboard is all from ScrapFX just sprayed with Mister Hueys!

Hope I have inspired, looking forward to seeing some fun, retro, "geo" (my made up technical term!) layouts,
Thanks for looking!!

Michelle

No comments: