Sunday 18 March 2012

A New Fortnightly Challenge....

It's my turn this fortnight ... so without further ado...

I'd like you to present a layout with a colour requirement.  Any two colours of your choice, however they must be in the ratio of 85:15.  In addition, the colour in the ratio of 85% must be in a neutral range ie greys, creams, kraft, white, black, brown etc.  The contrast colour however is entirely up to you!

Sounds pretty simply right?  That's what I thought too... until I tried it!!  Really tempting to add more colour, I don't mind telling you  {snicker}.

Here is my sample:

{all things....}



Head on over to the Boxx and upload your entry to the Fortnghtly challenge thread to be in the running for a $10 voucher at The Boxx Shop!

Happy challenge scrapping! :)

Cheers,

Jules

No comments: