Thursday 22 March 2012

Feb BOS

Back again with a layout done with the delicious Feb BOS kit, loved this kit and all within. Instructions for this page will be up in the group very soon, I also have another page in the works so stay tuned!!!


Out for Publication
So Sorry 
will be back soon!


The kit was full of modern rich colours and some vintage designs so I chose a photo with that in mind..... my Vintage (Mum, she is so gonna hate me for saying that) and my modern man, Kodey (my eldest). I made the heart like a patchwork quilt as that is my Mum's passion, I think the papers really worked well along this theme. Stay tuned for the next one, and the instructions for this page will be uploaded onto the group site shortly!

Have fun with it and I hope I have inspired!!

Michelle

No comments: