Monday 2 January 2012

December Book Of You

Hello Again... :)

Back with my final installment of the Book of You Kits....
The December Book of You is all about "The Things I Love About Christmas".

For me, Christmas means simply, spending time with my special people and really cherishing those everyday moments and taking the time to focus on the fundamentally important things... like just giving your children the gift of your time and attention. Only then can we really appreciate these special moments that might otherwise go un-noticed.

My first layout is all about a photo I took of my eldest son on Christmas Day this year. He’s a very active little man and just doesn’t stop from the moment his eyes open in the morning, until bed-time. It was nice to watch him find things to do on Christmas Day when we were camping at our local camping spot, especially in such a lovely tranquil setting.

{tranquil}




My second layout is all about my youngest son. He gets away with soooo much more than his brother and sisters ever did at the same age.... even chocolate before breakfast on Christmas Day! I just adore the ‘and what are you going to do about it’ look on his face... although I know I shouldn’t! :)


{sweetie}



Tutorials for these layouts are available to kit subscribers in the BOY Kit Group over at The Boxx.

It's now time for me to pass the BOY Kit on to Gina.  I'm absolutely certain you will love what Gina has in store.... :)


Cheers for now,

Jules
x

No comments: