Saturday 2 June 2012

May Uplift

Hi Girls,

It was my turn to do an uplift for May and I apologise sincerely for not posting until......June :0
I have had this project on the back burner for a while but unfortunately my life tends to get in the way of my scrapping.

I picked a layout in the gallery a while back and I can't think of anyone better to uplift than the wonderfully talented Leeann Pearce  - I am a big fan of her style and also of her Etsy shop The Chip Chop Shop. If you haven't checked out her blog or her shop I highly recommend that you head over for a sneek peek.


This is the layout I created with her inspiration - 




And this is her wonderful layout - 




How gorgeous is that...........


I used some of the wonderful BO Bunny "Ambrosia" range of pattern paper and embellishments that can be purchased at the BOXX Shop.


 

Hope you have all had a scrappy weekend
Till next time
BBxx


No comments: