Monday 19 December 2011

New Fortnightly Challenge for 19th Dec - 2nd Feb


Time to set another challenge funsters!!! Michelle here everyone, with my first Challenge to set.....
Due to the hectic (slight understatement!!!) time of year, I am going to make this challenge an easy peasy, time efficient one. Are you ready? I want something ......small....... it can be from your Dec Daily, a decoration, a card that you have been so organized in making!
It can be any theme so get cracking girls with all that spare time on your hands this should be a walk in the park! (Tee Hee!) So please enter and don't leave me sitting here on my lonesome listening to the crickets!!!
For my example I am resorting (for time efficiency) to my Dec Daily, here you go...... 
Hoping everyone can find a little time to get on board! Just upload your work onto the 
Forum Challenge. Looking forward to seeing some brilliance!
Merry Christmas to all, 
Cheers, 
Michelle

No comments: