Monday 5 December 2011

Fortnightly Challenge

Hello again!

It is my turn to set the fortnightly challenge at The Boxx and how could I ignore Christmas?  I know it is a busy time for all of us, so I have made it pretty simple.  The theme is 'Celebration', so I'd like you to feature one way in which you celebrate Christmas.  For me, whenever we spend Christmas Day with my family, we start the day with champaign!  Yep, it feels terribly wicked and indulgent.... but I just love it nontheless!  :)

{time for celebration}




I hope you will join in with my challenge this month.  Just pop over to the Boxx and upload to the challenge thread in the forum to be in the running to win a $10 voucher in the Boxx Shop.

Cheers for now,

Jules
x

1 comment:

Linda Eggleton said...

This is absolutely stunning, Julie! I love the colours & all your layering, stamping & great mix of embellishments...such a perfectly balanced LO!