Tuesday 14 February 2012

Book of You kit layout...

Hi everyone, I'm taking over from the lovely Julie Winks to share my BOY creations with you...I just love the October Afternoon 'sidewalks' range in the latest kit! It reminds me of my own childhood and the adventures I would get up to...so you may have guessed..the theme for this kit is 'childhood memories'.
For this layout I scrapped an photo of my dear sister and myself aged approx. 7 and 5, playing with an old pram in our grandmother's backyard..


I've used a mixture of handcut flowers from the OA 'hide and seek' paper, several pieces from the 'miscellany' pack (which is just brimming with cute bits and pieces) a few word and label stickers and a couple of small buttons from my stash to compliment the large OA ones..


I've used the large and small Authentique alphabet stickers for the title..

... and added a bit of stitching for texture, a few ink drops.. also a little piece from the Studio Calico (background paper) strip..


I'll be back again soon to share another layout using this fun kit.. thanks for stopping by!
Gina xox

4 comments:

Michelle Logan said...

Awesome Lo Gina love all the colour just adorable!!! Lovin' anything to do with October Afternoon cannot get enough of that stuff! MXX

Dolly B said...

Lots of yummyness there, looks great Gina. Love OA

Cheers
Mary

Jo said...

Great page Gina. I love the photo & the design is perfect for it.

Noels said...

great layout.. Is there going to be any instructions for January BOY?